Code of Conduct
The Sono Field House abides by a strict Code of Conduct governing all coaches, players, officials, and parents. The purpose of the Code is to ensure that all of those people associated with Sono Field House treat each other with dignity and respect.
The Code of Conduct is a condition of membership for all players, parents, coaches and officials.All members of Sono Field House agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and to be subjected tothe consequences of violating the Code. It is understood that by enrolling into a facility program that players, parents, and coaches are all bound by this Code of Conduct and its validity is hereby a matter of record and is not dependant upon physical signature.
All enforcement decisions made by the Management of Sono Field House are final and are notsubject to review. No refunds will be granted to those patrons that are dismissed from the facility for violating the Code of Conduct.
Spectator & Parent Code of Conduct
- Teach and practice good sportsmanship at all games and practices. You are role models!
- Respect the game/program. Respect the Officials. Respect the Coaches.
- Do not coach your child. Let players play and Coaches coach, and support both positively.
- Do not EVER criticize other players regardless of the circumstance.
- Follow the "24 Hour Rule;" if you have a complaint resulting from a game (or practice) situation, speak with the coach on the following day.
- If there is a serious problem, immediately notify Sono Field House Staff.
- Emphasize the FUN of the game and the team, putting forth effort at all times, not wins and losses.
Player Code of Conduct
- Respect your teammates, coaches, referees and opponents at all times.
- Give 100% effort at each practice and game.
- Know the rules of the sport and abide by them.
- Support and encourage your teammates. Set a positive example.
- Wear the required equipment at all games and practices, and keep your equipment well maintained.
- Display good sportsmanship at all times on and off the field.
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes; that's part of learning.
- Learn from your coaches; practice hard; play smart; have fun!
- Be modest in victory and gracious in defeat.